Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting it on with the Boiler Man

Don't you love it when that sexy man comes to your house to fix something? And he's so damn hot all you can do is think about jumping his bones? Well, this horny lady took it a step further. Here's a exerpt from a sexy story called A Tale of Two Boilers. This free erotic story will blow your mind.

I pulled her toward the bed, and I sat on it and turned her back to me and put my arm between her legs. I reached as far I could, and I bent at the elbow and began to caress Barbara’s abdomen with palm and fingertips. My hard biceps pushed between her buttocks, my muscular forearm pressed against her labia, and the crook of my arm lifted, as she tried to balance on tiptoes.

Ohhhh, she trilled, squirming with pleasure on my arm, clamping it between her thighs and rubbing her crease, from buttocks to clitoris, on my skin, muscle, and bone.

I had her right where I wanted her—captured with an arm and caressed with a hand, my other free to roam about her body at will. I took full advantage, and each of Barbara’s breasts received the examination they so badly desired.


The story just gets hotter after that! Read the whole story here!


No comments: