Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Naughty Phone Sex

It was late on a Saturday night when I came home from the bar. You’d stayed home because you were feeling unwell. I’d had more than a few drinks and was wishing you were waiting in my bed instead of in your own bed, sleeping.

I decided that since I couldn’t be with you, I’d send you a dirty voice mail instead. Your phone rang twice before the answering machine picked up.

“Hey. Can’t come to the phone. Leave me a message.”

After the beep, I put on my best sultry voice and said, “Hey baby, I know you’re sleeping, but I wanted you to know I’ve been thinking about you all night . In fact, my pussy is so wet I had to remove my panties as soon as I walked in the door. If you were here I’d …”

Then the answering machine clicked off. I was just about to hang up when I heard your voice.

“You’d what? Don’t stop there.”

“Baby, what are you doing awake?” I asked.

“I was in the middle of a dream when I heard your voice on the machine. Then I heard what you were saying and I had to pick up,” you said.

I blushed when I realized you were listening and the red in my cheeks deepened when I knew that you might have guessed that I was touching myself.

“What were you doing,” you asked. “Were you touching yourself?”

I admitted that I was.

“Well, don’t stop on my account. In fact, why don’t you tell me what you’ve been doing you naughty girl.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read the rest of this story here

or

Listen to the audioerotica version of this story here!

No comments: